This product is a DIGITAL MEDIA version of the Moontides CD and contains mp3 audio files which you can download and play on your desktop. laptop or mobile device.
Moontides is a yoga, chanting, and meditation practice appropriate for all levels. It includes chanting, warm-ups, pranayama, and the beautiful, flowing Moon Salutation, along with three powerful meditation practices. Moontides is an invitation and opportunity to journey within your body, mind, and spirit, and to slow down the pace of your life to find stillness and deep relaxation.
What People are Saying
"This CD is my go-to album for beautiful, feminine yoga. The Moon Salutation is fantastic and I love that you and your three friends created it so long ago. I also love that you have two renditions so those of us with injuries and tender knees can actually do it! Your meditation and relaxation practice is also wonderful. Great background music too."
~ Jane S.
"I bought Moontides many years ago and I still use it. I love the sound of Megha's gentle voice, I love the chanting, the spirit, and the moving meditation. Megha has a unique form of yoga. No one else teaches like her. She teaches from the inside out. By the end of the class, I feel like I have gone to heaven. So relaxing and graceful."
~ Sarah H.
|Size||Fit Sizes||Chest to Fit||Pant Inseam||Capri Inseam|
|S||2 -4||32" - 34"||31.5"||21"|
|M||6 - 8||34" - 36.5"||32"||21.5"|
|L||10 - 12||36.5" - 38.5"||32"||22"|
|XL||14 - 16||38.5" - 40.5"||32.5"||22.5"|
|2XL||18 -20||40.5" - 42.5"||33.5"||23"|
Shipping Information and Fees
Let Your Yoga Dance® ships anywhere in the US for a flat rate charge of $8.00. For shipments to Canada, the flat rate charge will be $15.00. All other international orders, please email us for the shipping cost.
Please allow 5-8 business days for your order to arrive.
* Free shipping will apply only to orders over $99.00 that are shipped within the lower 48 US states. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska will have the US flat rate of $6.00 charged to the order. If you have any questions on shipping charges outside of the lower 48 states, send us an email at email@example.com
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
Returns can be made within 30 days of your purchase only. Your item must be in its original unaltered condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and include the reason for your return. Once approved, we will assign you a return authorization number(RA#). You will need to include the RA# on the return package.
- Mail your returned item(s) to:
Let Your Yoga Dance
4509 Hazelton Drive
Woodbridge, VA 22193
Include in your package a signed letter with your reason for return and the original receipt. Please include the RA# on the package itself.
Music CDs and DVDs cannot be returned once they are opened, unless there was a manufacturer defect. Merchandise that has been altered in any way will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order, unless you were granted a full refund due to a manufacturer defect.
If your clothing item is in "like new" condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color within the same price range. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
Important Note to buyers with iPhones or iPads:
Video and audio files cannot be downloaded from the store to iPhone or iPad devices. This is a design restriction policy by Apple on these devices. iPads and iPhones can download media files only through iTunes.
Moving With Your Strengths videos can be streamed and viewed from the Store. Buyers are given access through the Store Main menu MY-VIDEOS tab. Mac, PC and Andoid devices can download video and audio files from the Let Your Yoga Dance store.
- Video/Audio File Downloads are Fine for Mac, PC and Android devices, but not for iPad and iPhones.
- Video Streaming is Fine for all devices
Digital Purchases Download Instructions
There are two methods to download the digital products you purchase.
- At the completion of the checkout process, the download links will be shown on the "Checkout Completed" page. You can download the Digital Media products from those links.
- At your user account profile page. The "My account" link is located at the top of the browser page, cllcking the "My account" link will display your profile page. From your account profile page, click on the "Files" tab of the user menu. This will show you a list of your Digital Media product download links for downloading.
- For customers that have purchased,or redeemed Free with coupon code, the Take Away videos, these videos can also be viewed from the Main menu tab "MY-VIDEOS".
Digital purchases and Download policy
Digital products refer to all products that are downloadable from your account via the website www.store.letyouryogadance.com or supplied as a digital file to you by Let Your Yoga Dance® ,llc.
- All digital products are normally delivered via download through the Let Your Yoga Dance® store website via your account.
- When you are purchasing a digital product, you are purchasing a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access the digital product purchased. You may not publish or share the digital products or your log in details with anyone else.
- As a registered user of the Let Your Yoga Dance® store website you may establish an account. Do not reveal your account information to anyone else. You are solely responsible to maintain the confidentiality and security of your account for all activities that occur through your account and you agree to notify Let Your Yoga Dance®, llc of any security breach of your account.
- You do not have the right to withdraw from a transaction once download of the product has started at which point your transaction is final. Let Your Yoga Dance®,llc does not give refunds on downloaded products.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your computers operating system is able to run, store and save the digital product purchased.
- If you are experiencing problems with your digital product and want to report the issue, Please use the Contact Us form to inform us of your problem.